Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wish me luck

I decided that Tucker needed his own quilt for when he "supervises" me in my sewing loft.  I also want to practice free motion quilting and I could only muster up the courage to do a small quilt

It's all pin-basted and ready to go, whenever I get up the nerve:


I have the next project picked out and ready to go, too.  The latest issue of Quilt magazine has a very scrappy square-in-square quilt and since I have one of those cool Open Gate rulers to even out my wonky pressing skills, this is the next batch of lovelies to go under the rotary blade:



Everybody ready for the Canadian Blogathon next week?  Tucker is resting up so he can party like a rock star for six days straight:


2 comments:

  1. Hey! So great to meet you!
    I live in Kenora Ontario
    I grew up in the North End! Is that what you mean by Church Street?
    I'm also your newest follower!
    Your newest quilt looks great, I'd like to make one of those....
    And no, your collection is not toooooo big!
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! I'm a born and bred North-Ender, too. That is indeed the Church Avenue you think it is. I live near Scotia and St. John's Park now but I grew up on Pritchard Ave. Thanks for stopping by and following me :-)

    ReplyDelete